Sunday, October 26, 2008

Spirit is Already Within You!

Spirit is Already Within You


God is Spirit an undivided and indivisible Whole.
God fills all time with and permeates space with the activity of Spirit's thought, light and life.


Our endeavor then, is not so much to find God as it is to realize His Presence and to understand that God's Presence is always with us and within us. Nothing can be nearer to us than that which is the very essence of our being.


Our outward search for God culminates in the greatest of all possible discoveries – finding the Divine Presence at the very center of our being.


God's Life, light and love now flow up from within our spiritual core.


Affirmative Prayer:


I know that my outer search for God is over because I have discerned God's presence within me.


I am consciously aware of the Presence Spirit within the spiritual core of all people.


I am aware of this great Reality.


I am awake to the realization of God as Omnipresence.


There is but one Life.
That Life is God's life.


Today I see Spirit reflected in every form, back of every countenance, moving through every act.


I recognize God's Life responding to me in every person I meet, in every event that transpires, in every circumstance in my experience.


I feel the warmth and color of this Divine Presence forevermore pressing against me, forever welling up within me – the wellspring of Eternal Being, present yesterday, today, tomorrow and always.


Modified from "How To Change Your Life" by Dr. Ernest Holmes.

No comments: