Thursday, October 30, 2008

Alpha & Omega: Beginning and Ending a day with Afirmation


To Start Off the Day Each Morning

There is but one Life, one vitality, one energy and it is God. This is pure Mind, pure Love, pure Being. I awaken to the fullness of life. I awaken to a fresh day. I awaken with a fresh, clear, clean mind, for I know that this is the day that the Lord hath made. I know that this is the day of right action, that this is the day of fulfillment.

Therefore I fear nothing regarding this day. From now until I go to rest tonight, my day shall be filled with the activity of God, with ease, order, joy, accomplishment. There is no strain, no stress, as I look forward to each hour.

I rest in the certain knowledge that all the life and all the love and all the good there is, is mine, and works through me in this day. My subconscious mind accepts this word.

And so it is.

Dr. Raymond Charles Barker



At the Close of the Day

I rest in the certain knowledge that the Infinite Spirit and the Divine Love are here where I am. Around me, within me, and in action through my whole being.



I now release the cares of the day. I now authorize my subconscious mind to negate any and all problems, difficulties, negatives. I take them not with me as I rest in Spirit and in Truth. I now review the day for the good that I have had. For the good of people, the good of events, the good of situations. For there has been this good in my day. This I remember and in this I rejoice.

And so I go to my rest without fear, for there is no power against me. This night I shall rest, relax in peace, and tomorrow I shall awaken with joy to a fresh, clean new day. This is the truth. I accept it, and so now I experience it.


And so it is.

Dr. Raymond Charles Barker

No comments: